Re-quoted for truth.
- EdenLake Any1 think adam lamberts 'afraid of gay label' comments were a set up for the ama performance he had planned?
- kingisafink Adam Lambert waited to come out until his Rolling Stone cover story was on newstands. His onstage snogging and grinding = NOT spontaneous
- kingisafink At the same time, Adam Lambert's onstage snogging & grinding DO NOT make him a threat to society, kids or str8 marriage @thisisnotarealstory
- MCMikeNamara In 2059, LambertOutrage2009 will be like how we now view filming Elvis above the waist: amused at the era's innocence over this hubbub
- MCMikeNamara But if anyone is calling Lambert the Gay Elvis in 50 years (unless he goes from hot to fat), I'll still be disappointed in society
- Sandmonkey Ok..who is adam lambert? and what did he do on stage? I heard the words gay and oral sex during the American Music Awards...I am intrigued.
Speaking of perspectives, here's two more tweets that show how the rest of the world (or at least people who will probably never find their way into my twitter stream) thinks:
XXXXXX y they sayin #shameonyouABC?@XXXXXX cuz they let that fag niggah Adam lambert kiss a dude on stage & rubb his dick on a otha dudeface
Classy. Handles have been scrubbed from this one because...well, they didn't ask for their ignorance to be mocked, and more importantly, I don't need their self-searching Internet hits to come back to me and get a cap in my ass (Okay, sorry for the casual bigotry, but, um, they started it...) though honestly,
- getting shot in a drive by because of
- a blog post regarding
- a tweet about
- Adam Lambert
And finally, from a somebody who I first assumed was a babygay based on their user picture but it turns out that was a picture of Justin Bieber (who I didn't know was a person until yesterday when he caused riots and a joke about him on Chelsey Lately made me do a spit take in bed); the tweet is actually from a real life teen girl:
XXXXXX Adam Lambert looked appauling out there, darn pig :O show ur gayness in a less festy way, uggh. i used to LOVE him when he was "SHY"